Hannah Sullivan of Rochester has been named to the University of Delaware’s Dean’s List for the spring 2017 semester.
To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean’s List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
The following Tri-Town Framingham State University students graduated this academic year:
– Amanda Bergquist of Marion received a Bachelor of Arts degree.
– Erika Boulay of Rochester received a Bachelor of Science degree.
– Jami Durocher of Rochester received a Bachelor of Science in Education degree.
Andrew S. Hughes of Mattapoisett has made the dean’s list at Wentworth Institute of Technology for the spring 2017 term.
The following Tri-Town students have been named to the spring 2017 Dean’s List at Roger Williams University in Bristol, RI. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the Dean’s List that semester.
– Catherine Ball of Mattapoisett
– Courtney Halnen of Marion
– Kristen Knight of Marion
– Mya Lunn of Marion
– Caroline McCarthy of Marion