Cornell University’s Katherine Mello of Mattapoisett has been placed on the Dean’s List of the College of Arts and Sciences for Excellence in Scholarship for the Fall 2013 semester.
The following local residents were among 1,303 students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) named to the university’s Dean’s List for academic excellence for the Fall 2013 semester:
– Michael Gifford of Rochester is a junior majoring in mechanical engineering.
– Gregory Kornichuk of Rochester is a junior majoring in civil engineering.
Patrick Muldoon, a resident of Mattapoisett and a junior Sport Management major in Ithaca College’s School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, was named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2013 semester.
The following area residents were named to the Dean’s List at Quinnipiac University for the Fall 2013 semester:
– Rebecca Ivester of Rochester
– Brianna Mello of Mattapoisett
– Allison Roose of Rochester
– Grant Schilling of Rochester
To qualify for the dean’s list, students must earn a grade point average of at least 3.5 with no grade lower than C. Full-time students must complete at least 14 credits in a semester, with at least 12 credits that have been graded on a letter grade basis to be eligible. Part-time students must complete at least six credits during a semester.
The following hometown residents were named to the Dean’s List during the Fall 2013 semester at Salve Regina University:
– Katelyn Cummings of Mattapoisett is a freshman majoring in Nursing.
– Allison LaCrosse of Mattapoisett is a junior majoring in Nursing.
To qualify for the dean’s list, full-time undergraduate students must earn a minimum grade point average of 3.6 with no grade below a “B” in that semester.
Cody Nadeau of Marion has been named to the McDaniel College Fall 2013 Dean’s List with Honors. Highest honors are earned for a semester grade point average of 3.90 or higher, high honors for a grade point average of 3.70-3.89, and honors for a 3.50-3.69 average.
Stonehill College recently named the following local residents to its Dean’s List for the Fall 2013 semester.
– Rochester resident Madison R. Costa, a member of the Class of 2016.
– Mattapoisett resident Sarah A. Edwards, a member of the Class of 2014.
– Mattapoisett resident Casey E. Mathews, a member of the Class of 2014.
– Mattapoisett resident Zachary B. Mathews, a member of the Class of 2017.
– Mattapoisett resident Taylor E. Matthews, a member of the Class of 2014.
To qualify for the Dean’s List at Stonehill, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.
Curry College’s Interim Chief Academic Officer Sue Pennini is proud to announce that the following students have been named to the Dean’s List for the Fall 2013 Semester. To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must earn a 3.30 G.P.A., have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a “C” for the semester. Full-time students must carry 12 or more graded credits for the semester.
– Meghan McDonough of Mattapoisett.
– Taylor Therrien of Rochester.
India Krawczyk has been named to the Dean’s List for the Fall 2013 semester at the University of Vermont. Krawczyk, from Rochester, is a sophomore History major in the College of Arts & Sciences.
To be named to the Dean’s List, students must have a grade-point average of 3.0 or better and rank in the top 20 percent of their class in their respective college or school.