American International College in Springfield, MA congratulates the 474 students named to the Fall 2015 Dean’s List. Dean’s List students are full-time students with a grade point average between 3.3 and 4.0. Students from the Tri-Town named to the Dean’s List include:
– Mikayla Demanche of Rochester
– Hunter Cooney of Rochester
Springfield College has named Ashley Pacheco of Rochester to the Dean’s List for academic excellence for the fall 2015 term. Pacheco is studying Health Science/Pre-Physician Assistant.
Western New England University congratulates 749 students who were named to the Fall 2015 Dean’s List. The following students are named to the Dean’s List for achieving a semester grade point average of 3.30 or higher:
– Casey F. Magee of Mattapoisett, MA majoring in Forensic Biology
– Jonathan L. Morton of Mattapoisett, MA majoring in Accounting
Morrisville State College recently announced that Danielle Cammarano of Marion was named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2015 semester. To be named to the Dean’s List, a student must achieve an average of 3.0 to 3.99 for the semester and complete 12 credit hours.
The following Tri-Town students were named to the Dean’s List at Saint Michael’s College for the fall 2015 semester:
– Katherine Martin, a first-year Political Science major who is the daughter of Beth and Louis Martin of Mattapoisett and a graduate of Bishop Stang High School.
– Gabrielle R. Kondracki, a Senior English major who is the daughter of MaryAnne and Michael Kondracki of Mattapoisett and a graduate of Old Rochester Regional High School.
Hannah Sullivan from Rochester has been named to the University of Delaware’s Dean’s List for the 2015 fall semester. To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean’s List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
Trevor Oldham of Mattapoisett was placed on the Dean’s List for Framingham State University for the fall 2015 semester. To be selected for the Dean’s List, a student must earn a Quality Point Average (QPA) of 3.25 or higher.
Douglas Gifford of Rochester has been named to Dean’s List for the fall 2015 semester at Lyndon State College. To qualify for Dean’s List, a student must achieve a semester grade-point average (GPA) of 3.5 while enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester.
Roslyn Flaherty of Rochester, a member of the class of 2016, is one of 509 students named to Assumption College’s undergraduate Dean’s List for the fall 2015 semester. To earn a spot on the Dean’s List, students must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 for a five-class, 15-credit semester.
The University of Rhode Island is pleased to announce that 4,986 undergraduates have qualified for the Fall 2015 Dean’s List. The students represent nearly all of Rhode Island’s cities and towns, all six New England states, New York and New Jersey, other states and 18 countries.
The following students from the Tri-town were named to the Dean’s List:
– Katherine Jean Delaney of Marion
– Janelle M Mercer of Marion
– Marisa Diane Paknis of Marion
– Jessica Spindell of Mattapoisett
– Christina Ann Sebastiao of Mattapoisett
– Juliana Nicolosi of Mattapoisett
– Ryann Cierra Monteiro of Rochester
To be included on the Dean’s List, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality point average. Part-time students qualify with the accumulation of 12 credits with a 3.30 quality point average.