Hannah Nadeau of Rochester has been named to Husson University’s President’s List for the fall 2017 semester. Nadeau is a first-year student who is currently enrolled in Husson’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies/Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program.
Students who make the President’s List must carry at least 12 graded credit hours during the semester and earn a grade point average of between 3.80 to 4.0 during the period.
Curry College is proud to announce that the following area students were named to the Dean’s List for the fall 2017 semester:
– Julie Blezard of Mattapoisett
– Victoria Caton of Mattapoisett
– Meghan Desrochers of Rochester
– Hannah Ribeiro of Mattapoisett
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must earn a 3.30 GPA, have no incompletes, and have no grade lower than a “C” for the semester.
Bethany Spangler of Mattapoisett has been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s fall 2017 President’s List. Eligibility for the President’s List requires that a student accumulate an academic grade point average (GPA) of 3.7-4.0 and earn 12 credits for the semester.
Morgan Dasilva of Rochester was named to the Dean’s List at University of Connecticut for the fall 2017 semester.
The following students have been named to the fall 2017 Dean’s List at Stonehill College:
– Rachael Chandler, Class of 2018, from Marion and a graduate of Old Rochester Regional High School
– Lauren Ovian, Class of 2020, from Rochester and a graduate of Old Rochester Regional High School
– Sarah Rogers, Class of 2019, from Rochester and a graduate of Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.