Mattapoisett Congregational Church is offering a Spring Sunday Morning series for children Pre-K – Grade 6: “Loving God, Loving Neighbors, Loving Creation.” This series will run April 15 – June 3from 10:00 – 11:00 am and will include a variety of engaging activities such as art, music, nature, food, movement, and games to help children experience the transformational power of love, explore sacred writings, cultivate an inner life of the Spirit and pathways to God, foster community, stewardship and compassionate living, and encourage the expression of faith through peacemaking and service. Classes will be taught by a certified Christian Educator/ BU School of Theology student and talented adult volunteers with backgrounds in environmental studies, social activism, community building, music, art, and childhood development. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-758-2671. Drop-ins are welcome.
– April 15: “Gladness in our hearts,” Psalms and Pancakes in Reynard Hall
– April 22: “God leads me on right paths,” Psalm 23
– April 29: “All nations and all generations,” Psalm 22:25-31
– May 6: “Walking in God’s Creation,” Psalm 98 in partnership with the Mattapoisett Land Trust – exploring Grace Pond Meadow.
– May 13: “Caring for All Creation,” Psalm 104: 24-34
– May 27: Loving God, Loving Neighbors, Loving Creation, AND Loving Ourselves, Psalm 139, Celebration Sunday Prep
– June 3 Celebration Sunday: “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made” Family Service in Reynard Hall.
For more information, visit mattapoisettcongregationalchurch.org or https://www.facebook.com/mattcongUCC/