The Wanderer Photo Gallery

Email your photos to support@wanderer.com


TaborBoy.jpg
Tabor Boy38 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0412.jpg
Tabor Boy35 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0407.jpg
Tabor Boy37 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0403.jpg
Tabor Boy38 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0401.jpg
Tabor Boy36 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0400.jpg
Tabor Boy37 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0399.jpg
Tabor Boy45 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0397.jpg
Tabor Boy38 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0395.jpg
Tabor Boy40 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0394.jpg
Tabor Boy38 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0393.jpg
Tabor Boy38 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0387.jpg
Tabor Boy44 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil (pictured) welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
3785 files on 316 page(s) 150