The Wanderer Photo Gallery

Email your photos to support@wanderer.com


ssvtb-0393.jpg
Tabor Boy17 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0387.jpg
Tabor Boy23 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil (pictured) welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0372.jpg
Tabor Boy17 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0369.jpg
Tabor Boy20 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0365.jpg
Tabor Boy18 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0363.jpg
Tabor Boy22 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0360.jpg
Tabor Boy19 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0344.jpg
Tabor Boy19 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
art3.jpg
Marion Art Center22 viewsMarion Art Center’s “Remembrance” exhibit. Photo by Joan Hartnett-Barry.
art2.jpg
Marion Art Center25 viewsMarion Art Center’s “Remembrance” exhibit. Photo by Joan Hartnett-Barry.
art1.jpg
Marion Art Center14 viewsMarion Art Center’s “Remembrance” exhibit. Photo by Joan Hartnett-Barry.
motorcycleguypic2.jpg
Cross Country Ride23 viewsMarion resident Peter Hunsdorfer rode his motorcycle cross-country in July.. Photos by Joan Hartnett-Barry.
3715 files on 310 page(s) 145