The Wanderer Photo Gallery

Email your photos to support@wanderer.com


ssvtb-0400.jpg
Tabor Boy6 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0399.jpg
Tabor Boy13 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0397.jpg
Tabor Boy6 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0395.jpg
Tabor Boy9 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0394.jpg
Tabor Boy7 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0393.jpg
Tabor Boy8 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0387.jpg
Tabor Boy14 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil (pictured) welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0372.jpg
Tabor Boy8 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0369.jpg
Tabor Boy11 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0365.jpg
Tabor Boy10 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0363.jpg
Tabor Boy14 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
ssvtb-0360.jpg
Tabor Boy12 viewsHead of School John H. Quirk and Captain James E. Geil welcomed Marion residents aboard the SSV Tabor Boy, built near Amsterdam in 1914 and brought to Sippican Harbor in 1954. The “Open Ship” took place on Sunday afternoon. Photo by Felix Perez.
3336 files on 278 page(s) 113