The Wanderer Photo Gallery

Email your photos to support@wanderer.com

Click to view full size image

Camper Fire

The Mattapoisett Fire Department responded to a fire involving a camper at 110 Marion Road at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, November 4, 2009. A shed and a truck on the scene were also damaged in the fire. According to Chief Murray, the structures and vehicle were all clustered closely together in a remote area on the property and were fully involved on arrival. An electric heater in the camper is being looked into as the cause. The owner of the property had just purchased the camper three weeks ago.

SALTY_0050.jpg MT_FIRE__0024.jpg MT_FIRE__0028.jpg House_move_0001.jpg House_move_0011.jpg
Rate this file (No vote yet)