The Wanderer Photo Gallery

Email your photos to support@wanderer.com

Click to view full size image

Sprinkler Activation at ORR

The Mattapoisett and Marion Fire Departments responded to ORR High School at 10:03am on Friday May 8, for a reported fire alarm activation. Upon arrival they found that a sprinkler head had been activated in the auditorium due to heightened heat levels. The cause of the heat was found to be a stuck thermostat on a heater in that area. The students, who vacated the school when the fire alarm sounded, remained outside the school enjoying the warm sunny day as the fire department worked to resolve the issue.

IMG_0106.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0088.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0090.jpg
Rate this file (No vote yet)